Saturday, November 24, 2012

A. 2. Shopping -> spent
     3. just ran -> finished
    4. is cooking -> is making
    5. are skiing -> had
    6. is doing -> is washing
B. 1. for  2. in  3. since  4. in  5. since  6. for
Questions , questions 
1. how many words have you learned ?
   - I’ve learned about 250 words
2. how long have you played baseball ?
   - I’ve played for 15 years
3. how many games have you won this section ?
   - we’ve won 12 out of 15 games so far
Crossword puzzle
Across
2.thriller   3.war   5.comedy  7.true  9.leaker  10.action
   Down
   1.science  4.animated  6.musical  8.horror
Best of bollywood
   comedies -> set in  -> play -> love story -> endings -> hilarious -> take place - > costumes ->   subtitled -> stunts
I still haven’t seen it
   still -> yet -> already -> yet -> still -> yet
Favors 
   1. I was wondering if I could -> would it be alright
       if I -> would it be ok
   2. I wanted to -> I was wondering if you could -> I was wondering if
Can I borrow the car ?
   2. borrow your car
   3. if you wanted to go sightseeing with us on Saturday
   4. I had a party Saturday night
   5. used your computer to check ally’s return flight
All right , what time ? 
   1. A
   2. B. All right , what did you want to talk about ?
   3. B. All right , it’s very easy
   4. B. Ok , what do you need ?
   5. B. Yeah , me too
DVD favorites 
   A. pos ,chicken run , star trek , Tron legacy , thor captain America , Lord of the ring
   B. 1. Tron legacy
       2. Thor
       3. Lord of the ring
       4. Star trek
MUSIC REVIEW        
    A. Even though -> although -> even if
   B. even though the legion was highly religious it was still a great movie . Although I’m an atheist , I enjoyed it . Even if it was against my beliefs , it made me think of the possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment