Saturday, November 24, 2012

He is the guy 
  2. that -> that
  3. where -> that
  4. that -> who
  5. that ->that
She’s the Girl 
  which - who - who - that - which - that -
I have a friend 
  1. who lives in south korea
  2. that her family owns
  3. that sells handmade paper
  4. which had rose petals in it
  5. that I spoke with in korea
  6. that served traditional Korean food
About you
  2. who I have never spoken with
  3. that sells books
  4. that is very hard
  5. that has too much vegetables
  6. who won a global golden medal
Which particle
  2. up  3. down  4. back  5. out  6. away  7. up  8. back
Figure it out 
  1. write back
  2. work out
  3. get along
  4. go away
  5. come back
  6. grow up                             [break up]
  7. sign up
Breaking up is hard to do 
  broke up -> going out -> work out -> got along -> hanging out -> get back
About you 
  2. I’d like to go away for a summer vacation with my family
  3. We like to hangout anywhere
  4. no , It usually takes me a while to write back
  5. yes , I want to sign up for self defense classes
  6, I’ve already moved out
I guess
  1. I guess he’s kind of disorganized
      I think he’s doing a bit too much
      I guess he’s sort of stressed out
  2. Maybe she’s just shy
       It just take a little time
       I think it’s sort of hard to sitting
       I guess making friends is in a way hard
It’s spicy tough 
  1.  It was a bit spicy
       It was really nice
   2. He’s here for 2 weeks
       He’s pretty shy
       I’ll find out when he’s free
About you
    2. I guess I’m kind of lazy . I usually do my work most the time , tough.
   3. Learning English was kind of hard because I had to do it without help . I think it was   interesting tough .
   4. He sort of makes lots of mistake when he types . He’s my best friend though. 
   5.  I guess it hard rock . I listen to R&B , though
Interactive community 
A. find tennis partner
     sell a computer
B. 1F  2F  3T  4F  5F  6F  7T  8T
Common ground 
A. both of us -> neither of us -> both -> both -> both of us
B. Hey bro
    It’s been a while , I’m the guy who used to hang out with in Denj1000. We both went to   prom     together remember ? both of us had such fun . Though we didn’t get to hang out much    after , with finals and graduation , we were both so busy . Well if you remember me I, we    should   hang out and catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment