Saturday, November 24, 2012

lesson A
Exercise 1
  1.              He must be learning to drive it could/might be his first lesson.
  2.              He might be the best student it could/ might be his first lesson.
  3.              She may be talking a driving test it she could /feel it proud.
  4.              She could be taking a hard test she will be nervous.
  5.              They must be the winners they could practice a lot.
  6.              They can’t be the winners they was be disappointed.
Exercise 2
  1.            Must be
  2.             Might be
  3.            Must be practicing
  4.             Can’t be
  5.             Could be
·         Must be
·         Might be
·         Must be playing
·         Could be
·         Could be
Exercise 3
  1.             It’s Saturday afternoon, so he might be on golf course. He can’t be at work.
  2.            That’s amazing so he might be singer. He could be very loudly song.
  3.            She might be the best student she might be doing homework.
  4.            She must be wear dress she can’t be her style.
  5.            He might be best friend with he could be more time with his friend.
  6.            She’s must be clean her clothes she might be dirty clothes.
Lesson B:
Exercise 1
  1.          Amazed
  2.          Annoyed
  3.          Exciting
  4.          Frustrating
  5.          Boring
  6.          Surprising
  7.          Scary
  8.          Anxious
Exercise 1B
  1.           Annoying
  2.           Surprising
  3.            Boring
  4.            Scary
  5.            Amazing
  6.            Exciting
  7.           Frustrating
Exercise 2
  1.       Excited
  2.      Interested
  3.       Please
  4.       Fascinated
  5.        Shocked
  6.       Jealous
·         Excited
·         Disappointed
·         Embarrassed
·         Confused
·         Annoyed
·         Frustrated
·         Worried
Exercise 3
  1. 1.       I would feel disappointed if I failed a test that I thought I was prepared for.
  2.          It might be embarrassing if my friends found out
  3. 2.       I would get call to friend ask for show my date.
  4.          I might feel distressed.
  5. 3.       I might feel scaring in out of inside
  6.         It could be I think  stopping  thunderstorm.
  7. 4.       I might feel amazing
  8.         I would probably think ask for my story who knew it.
Lesson C:
Exercise 1
1.       That must be hard. Or You must be excited.
2.        That must be badly. Or you must be
Exercise 2
1.       You see
2.       I see
3.       I see
4.       You see
5.       I see
Exercise 3
1.       You must be
2.       I see
3.       You  must be
4.       That must be
5.       You see
6.       That must be
7.       I see
8.       You must be
Lesson D:
Exercise 1
Child who is famous
Exercise 1B
  1.            Attend
  2.            Disappointed
  3.            Talented
  4.           Genius
Exercise 1C
           1. Willam james sides is the youngest prodigy. He read at age  4
          2.They’re can’t make friends and mental breakdown and permanently enjoyed
          3. Many gifted children quickly bored and disappointed in the school.
          4. Parent’s not be disappointed child isn’t early genius.
Exercise 2
My child is enrolled in your school I believe that, I feel that, It seems to me that,he is becoming increasingly frustratedhe was the top student, my impression, in my opinion, he is not finding his current classes

No comments:

Post a Comment