Saturday, November 24, 2012

A. 2. wishes that they had bigger apt
       3. wishes to be taller
      4. wishes to have a tv each
      5. wishes to be a better cook
      6. wishes to move to the country
B. 1. had -> would buy
     2. lived -> would have
     3. was -> would score
     4. had -> would’t have
     5. wasn’t -> would eat
     6. lived -> would be
about you  
2. - had been less lazy
    - had been , I wouldn’t be so worried about my grades
3. – could get my programming language
    - could , I’d pass the class
4.  - hadn’t been so careless
     - hadn’t been , then I could be going to sleep sooner
5. -  hadn’t been so loose
    - hadn’t been , I’d be less lazy
If I had a problem 
  2. T.  for
  3.  F.  for
  My friends usually thanks to me for helping them
  4. T.  about
  5. F. with
  I usually share my cd’s with my friends
Remind me about it
  2. see – would you do – call
  3. would you do – had – would you scream ?
  4. broke – would you feel – would you offer
  5. would you react – won – would you feel
  6. would you say – complained – would you apologize
I’d choose 
  if I were you , I’d – you could – I wouldn’t
  You might want to -> I would
Good advice 
  2. You should find a band aid for it
  3. Just try again , if it doesn’t start , call a friend
  4. Rinse it in cold water and put it in the washer
You might want to 
  2. I would get some sun screen
  3. if I were you , I’d close the window
  4. should wear a coat
That would be fun 
  2. That would be fun
  3. That would be so great
  4. That should be exciting
What would you do 
  A. - people who can’t decide on a career
       - people who want to change job
       - students who are planning their future
       - people who hat their career
 B. 2. guide  3. reveal  4. highlighting  5. interaction  6. evaluate
 C. - Par.1-3
      - Par.2-5
      - Par.3-4
      - Par.4-1
      - Par.5-2
If I won the lottery
   A. I’ll probably not work -> I’d definitely buy ->
       I’d definitely invite -> I’d probably not invite -> I’d probably try->
  B. if I won a million dollars , I would definitely do whatever I want in life , not that life demands     of me . I’d probably not work , but enjoy life as it is . Care free and stress less.

No comments:

Post a Comment