Saturday, March 31, 2012

Touchstone checkpoint unit 1-3

1.Can you complete this conversation ?
    

     Teri  hi.how are you doing ?
     Ruth Not .bad.Actually , i have a cold again. But i'm ok.
    Teri  Oh ,that's too bad. So ,what do you do today?
    Ruth  My classmate Sally's here .We planed  an end -of-term party.
    Everyday want some live music this year .
    How about you? Are you do anything special today?
     Are you listen to a cd ?
     Teri  No,that were my brother.He played his guitar.
      He practiced every morning.
     Ruth  Hey ,was he free on Saturday ?
        Is he wanted to play at our party?
         We need somebady like him .
      Teri  Are you kids ? He's only ten.

2.How can you say no?

  1. I hate colds and i get them a lot. Do you get a lot of colds?
  2. Some friends and i go to a jazz club every Monday .Do you want to join jazz club next week?
  3. I have to go the hospital tomorro.Can you come with me ?
  4. My dad wants to paint the house next weekend .Can you help me ?
  5. I love listening to Norah Jones. She's great.Do you like him too ?
  6. I'm reading a book about the martial arts.Would you like to borrow your sometime?
3. 
types of music you like really like-rock, pop, hip-hop
types of TV shows you  often watch-making the band, universe best songs
hobbies you and your friends have-cook, play volleyball
clothes you don't like to wear - blue clothes,brown .....
health problems you sometimes get-stomachache , headache

No comments:

Post a Comment