Saturday, March 31, 2012

unit 1 Making friends

1.B About you
1.Are you an only child? Yes, i am
2.Is your neighborhod guiet? No, i'm not
3.Do you live you with your parents? Yes, I live with my parents
4.Do you have a big TV? Yes, I have
5.Do you and your friends go to college? No, I dont
6.Are you a french major? No, im not
7.Does your best friend like action movies? Yes, she likes action movies
8.Is your English class fun? Yes, its very fun

2. You and me
Koji  Hi. I'm Koji
Isabel Hi. I'm Isabel. Where are you from, Koji?
Isabel Mexico, from Monterrey.
Koji Oh, my best friends Manuel and Rosa are from Mexico, too.
Isabel Really? Does your friends here now?
Koji No, they do not. Uh, I guess they are late.
Isabel Do the teacher here?
Koji Yes, she do. She is over there.
Isabel She looks nice. What is her name?
Koji I think it is Ms. Barnes.

3. I'm Rudy
 1. Is Rudy from San Francisco?
 No, he's not. He's from Los Angeles
2. Are his friends English majors?
No, they aren't. His friends French majors.
3. Do his friends study in the evening?
No, they don't. His friends study in the morning.
4. Is he from a large family?
Yes, he is from a large family.


4.Um, actually,.......
1.I don't know anyone here.Do you?
a.Um actualy , I know everybody.
2.So ,are you British?
b.I'm Australian , actually.
3.Boy ,It's hot today .
a.Actually,I think it's ok.
4.I like your jacket .Is it new?
b.No ,It's my sister's ,actually.
5.This TV show is realy interesting .
a.It's a movie ,actually.
6.Do you work around here?
b.Actually ,im full-time sudent.
7.It's a beautiful day . I love warm weather.
b.Actually ,I kind of like cold weather.
8.The bus is really late today.
a.Its late every day ,actually.   

No comments:

Post a Comment