Saturday, March 31, 2012

unit 9 When things go wrong......

1. A friend and i ran/were running in the park,and these guys rode/were riding their bikes behind us.We didn't hear them because we listened /were listening to music.Anyway ,we  desided /were deciding to stop because i was tired and one of the guys bumped/was bumping right into me.And then they just rode/were riding away!

2.An embarrassing thing happened/was happening when i studied/was studying singing at the university .At my first concert ,when i walked/was walking to the stage  .i saw/was seeing a concert hall full of people .I got /was getting so scared that i completely forgot/was forgetting the words and then the music to my song.So i just stood/was standing on the stage ,and then i said/was saying .''Thank you.'' After that,i walked/ was walking off and went/was going  home.


2.Parts of the body

1.I can't move.I hurt my back .
2.It's hard to walk.I broke my leg.
3.I cut my face.It hurts to smile.
4.I sprained my  wrist,so it's hard to write.
5.It hurts to wear high heels.I broke my  toe.
6.I got a black neck.I can't see clearly.
7.I can't bend my arm .I hurt my elbow.
8.It's hard to wash dishes .I cut my hand .
9.I hurt my neck.I can't turn my head.
10.I broke my  nose.It's hard to breathe.

3.  1.You won't believe what i did last  last week.I was riding my bike with a friend in City Park.
     2.Australia? That sounds  like a fun trip.
     3.Yeah-there's more.I wasn't paying attention and ran right into a  women in front of me.
     4.I bet she wasn't too happy!
     5.Yeah,it is. Anyway ,my friend and i were talking about  going to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment