Saturday, March 31, 2012

Touchstone checkpoint unit 4-6

1.Unscramble the questions.


  1. What are you doing next weekend?
  2. Are you going to go shopping after?
  3. Is it going to rain tomorrow?
  4. Did you more here from another city?
  5. Where did you go on vacation last year?
  6. What was your favourite subject in school ?
  7. Are there a lot of  fun places in your neighborhood?

2.Can you complete this converstion?

   A Is there a good music store around here?
   B  There's one on the corner of fifth and Oak .
   A It's Where?
   B  On Fifth Avenue .actually ,Sixth Avenue,and Oak.
   A Did you say Sixth Avenue? A couple of blocks away?
   B  Yeah,They have all kinds of music ,and you can watch music videos and do karaoke and everything.
   A You can do a what ?
   B  Karaoke.I went last week. Well ,I'm not sure,i didn't go inside ,but it looks great.Do you want to go ?
   A Now I mean .What time does it close ?
   B  It doesn't close until midnight .
   A Oh, Ok .I can get my grandfather a video for his birthday.
   B  You buy him music videos ? How old is he?
   A   Well, he was born in 1945,so how old is that?
   B   I don't know. I never could do math.

No comments:

Post a Comment