Saturday, March 31, 2012

unit 5 Growing up

1.About you
1.When were you born  ?
I was born in 1993.
2.Where were your parents born?
My parents born in  Gobi-altai aimag.
3.Where did you grow up?
I grow up i nUB.
4.Who was your best friend five years ago?
Tuul is my best friend five years ago.
5. Did you ever move when were you a child?

        No, i wasn't
      6. Did you play video games when were you little?
        Yes, i was
      7. How were you long in elementary school?
h    
        2.Correcting things you say 
       1.A All my friends are bilingual . They all speak two languages
.        Well ,not all of them . Josie speaks three languages.
        B That's amazing .
        2.A My best friend and i had sleepovers every weekend when we were kids.
          Well ,no, i guess i spent some weekends with my grandparents.
         B That sounds like fun .
       3.A   We moved to Rio de  Janeiro when i was ten.
          No ,wait .i was nine.
         B So you were pretty young .
       4.A I was on a swimming team until i was 16.
       Actually ,no ,i was 18 when i guit
       B  That's the reason you swim so well.
      5.A My brother and i had a perfect childhood.
       Well,not perfect,actually .My dad lost his job.
       B Really? But you were generally  pretty happy ,right .
     6.A My cousin lived with us for a year-in 2003,i think.
       Actually ,no ,it was 2002
     B That was your cousin Alice ,right?
     7.A  My favorite teacher in elementary school aws Mrs.Santana.
      No,wait............Her name was Mrs.Santos.
     B Oh ,yeah ? My favorite teacher was Mr.Stiller.
     8.A  When i was little ,none of my friends had pets.
       Well,at least most of them didn't.
     B  But you had a dog ,right?
      9.A I had black hair when i was born.
     Well,actually ,it was dark brown.
     B Really? i was born with no hair at all.

     
       3.What's the subject?
       1.history      chemistry     economics     geography           Social studies
       2.gymnastics   dance        art                track                   Physical education 
       3.geometry    computer studies   algebra  calculus            Mathematics 
       4.literatura    biology   chemistry   physics                        Science 
       5.choir     band     drama    orchestra                               Music  

No comments:

Post a Comment