Saturday, March 31, 2012

unit 3 Health

1.staying in shape
Sandra You look great. Ashley .How do you stay in shape?
Ashley Well , i'm not eat any junk food these days
.And i usually do exercise three or four times a week.
Sandra That's great .What kind of exercise do you usually do?
 i mean , do you take an aerobics class?
Ashley No ,but i just started a Latin dance class at Dance world.
i really love it. Actually , i walking there now.
Do you want to come ?
Sandra Uh ,thanks ,but i'm kind of busy right now.
Ashley Really ? Where are you go?
Sandra  i go to the Good life.
it's my favorite place to eat .
Ashley Oh ,is that a health -food restaurant?
Sandra Actually , no it's an ice-cream store.

2.About you 
1.You    What do you do when you're sick?
Friend    When i'm sick , i stay home and watch movies all day .How about you?
You       When i'm sick ,i stay home and take care.
2.You    What do you do if you have a bad cough?
Friend    I chat on the internet instead of on the phone if i have a bad cough .And you?
You        I drink lots of hot tea if i have a bad cough.
3.You   What do you do if you get stomachache?
Friend     If i get a stomachache , i drink water . i don't eat a lot .How about you ?
You      if i get a stomachache , i take medicare .
4. You  What do you do when you have a fever ?
Friend  When i have a fever , i take aspirin. i don't go out .What about you ?
You   When i have a fever , i stay at home all day.

3.No, way 
1.A  My friends Chuck and Tina exercise when they cant sleep.
B No way  What kind of exercise do they do?
2.A  My best friend never remembers her dreams?
B Gosh   Why  does she never remember her dreams?
3.A  I sometimes sleep at the office .
B Really? Why are you sleep at the offfice?
4.A Sometimes i can't sleep because my dog snores.
B Gosh   Are you sleeping enough at night?
5.A My brother has the ame nghtmare once a week.
B I do too  Does he snores at nihgt?
6.A My father sleepwalks every night .
B Really?  Why does he sleepwalks ?
7.A I never use an alarm clock .
B Wow  Are you wake up early?
8.A  My brother goes running right after he eats dinner ?
B No way  Have long he run

No comments:

Post a Comment