Saturday, March 31, 2012

unit 2 Interests

1.What do they like to do?
1.Pam and Victor aren't interested in reading books. They both prefer to read magazines. They really enjoy
reading fashion magazines.
2.Lan would like work out  everyday.He doesn't like working out  in the gym at all. He enjoys work out 
at home with a video.
3.Sun Hee can't dancing now. She's interested in dancing and would like to dance the tango.
4.Tom isn't good at draw people . He can't draw's people at all,but he can draw animals very well.
5.Amy and Dave usually  like cooking but they hate cook Italian food. They prefer to cook Chinese food.
6.Erica can't play the guitar very well. She enjoys to play the guitar ,but she's not very good at playing it.

2.About you 
1.A What are you good at?
B Well , i'm pretty  good at learning languages. I can speak Portuguese and French .
2.A Would you like to play a musical instrument?
B Yes, i would like to play musical instrument.Also,i like to play piano.
3.A What movie do you want to see?
B I want to see action movie. I like to watch Harry potter.
4.A Is there anything you really hate doing?
B I haven't really hate something
5.A What activities do you enjoy doing on the weekends ?
B I enjoy sit in library on weekends.
6.A What are you bad at?
B I bad it cook.

3.Saying now
Jenny I really like your sweater .It is new?
Keiko Not realy .My mom knitted it for me last year.
Jenny Can you knit or crochet?
Keiko No , i'm not really good with my hands.But i bake a little.
Jenny Oh ,did you make this cake?
Keiko Actually ,no . My sister got it at the bakery.
But i like to make cookies sometimes.
Jenny Me too.Do you ever make chocolate chip cookies ?
Keiko Well ,no .I prefer to make peanut  butter cookies.
My new boyfriend loves them.
Mike I want to by a Yankees baseball cap for my brother.
Greg Why is it his birthday?
Mike No ,but he has a big cap collection.Does your brother collect anything?
Greg My brother ? Um , no .He's lazy and just wathes TV all day.
Mike Really? Does he have any hobbies?
Greg Um , no ,he just plays computer games.
Mike Oh, yeah My brother is on the computer all the time.
Greg Oh ,does he do compter graphics ?
Mike Not really .He does crossword puzzles ,though.

No comments:

Post a Comment